Monday, April 06, 2009

Marley and Me: Satu Coretan Hidup


I never wanted to watch this movie, dogs are not my favorite movie character, and so is Jennifer Aniston. Then i happen to read the reviews and realize it was based from a book. So i bought a DVD. I think its a very content movie, i'm more interested on the journey of the newly wed john grogan (owen wilson) and his wife (aniston). Moreover it was based on an autobiography book;, real people with real problems and real fight and real love to keep in a marriage.
I adore marriage that still holding up despite everythings, i adore loves that stays and heals marriage. And that's why i watch the movie twice by now, it cheers me. Happily ever after ending is not impossible.

2 comments:

hidayahrodhi said...

love this movie jugak.

Anonymous said...

time to think seriously to get married.. clock is ticking.. tick tick tick..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...