Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life Personal Assistant

I wish i had a PA who would be by my side 14hours daily. She will remind me all my schedules, importants dates, events, and upcoming events. She will make me coffee and buy me breakfast. She will make phone calls on behalf me, heck, even answering calls and sms while i'm driving. Or, let her do the drive and find parkings when we're meeting client or at the shopping malls. She'll make sure i get the seat for the movie twilight saga, hopefully the premiers, but then, you don't have premiers in Alor Setar. She will personal coach me on my exercise routine, and counting carb for my meals,, well that's too much, but i might need it. She will run errands and pay my bills. She will manage and reorganize my wedding planning, projects, business planning, and she will help me throw fantastic parties to the troops, every single year until they are too grown up to wear costume and run wild in the rain. My super PA will also be my style advisor, she'll help me pick my daily attire, do the matching math, even go and buy the clothes in Gurney, or Queensbay. She'll book flights and make sure i go for holidays. She's nice but not sweet, she loves her job and well-organised. She'll yell at me if i ask her to take a break.
...........................
I read a post by my friend, they are expecting the first baby, i think it's a very sweet post: aku dan sesuatu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...