Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sakit itu datang dari Allah

Raising a baby is a big step in my life, having your own baby, you are given opportunity to raise a human being, a pure hearted person, a new khalifa. By the guide fromk Allah s.w.t, Rasullullah s.a.w and Quran, we parents are being given responsibility to raise another Muhammad's ummah. This is a huge responsibility. And in a way, FUN. 

Mika was having fever and coughing for almost a week. While I admit it was a mistake I did because I took Mika to Hospital to visit my father, I have to admit the fever and coughing is from Allah. Muslim cannot simply says that the sickness is because of this and that.. a Muslims should always remind that all sickness is from Allah, and by Allah will the sickness occur through this and that. Hence nothing moves in this world without the permission from Allah. Therefore, if you are sick, be verbal that its from Allah while seeking cure for it. 


“Apakah kamu mengira bahwa kamu akan masuk surga, padahal belum datang kepadamu (cobaan) sebagaimana halnya orang-orang terdahulu sebelum kamu?” (Al-Baqarah: 214)
Ibnu Katsir rahimahullahu berkata: “(Ujian yang akan datang adalah) berbagai penyakit, sakit, musibah, dan cobaan-cobaan lainnya.”


I know its hard to practice this,(saying to people this sickness is from Allah) if you are not used to it. I mean, if everyone ask you how did my baby feel sick, should I tell them it's from Allah? Sounds so facking odd doesn't it? Macam Alim sangat. Well, sisters and brothers, once you say that it just doesn't sound odd at all. It just like saying salam to everyone, once to take the step to say it, it just slip through your tounge with ease. When anyone ask me how Mika fell sick I just told them "sakit sihat semua dari Allah, tapi rasanya Mika ni dapat demam lepas melawat Atuk dia di hospital" or "sakit ni datang dari Allah, mungkin sebab cuaca tak menentu," because, who are you to judge how did this and that happened? It's not that hard when you start saying that. And thank goodness not everyone I meet ask me how Mika fell sick. 
"Demam ka"
"haa, demam"
"Pergi klinik mana?"
"Dr Yeoh sebelah St Michale'
"Ooo, baguskan doktor tu, tapi boleh tahan mahal"
"haa,, betul"
And when Mika is healthy and well again, I should forbidden by saying things like 'baby is cured because the best doctor treat him'. I should thank Allah swt and shut up. hehe. Because a Muslim should say all goodness or say nothing. Beware of the word you choose. By using the wrong word you will rely your healthiness to the doctor, not Allah swt. I am grateful I came across an article about relying on Allah about your healthiness because its Hidayah from Allah.

2 comments:

Asna said...

I agree wif u..
semuanya datang dari Allah sbg peringatan/ cubaan.
By the way, from my previous post, the 'RM1599' thing is madela freestyle...the cheapest i found is around rm1300 but wif only 3months warranty..mine is rm1699 with 1year warranty..faheem's wardrobe is rm1350 & rm1500 with 1yr warranty also.(no ready stock, just pre- order)..u should try because it's so comfortable & handsfree too...:)

ruslina said...

great! Next year nyer must buy list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...