Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Worst Invention Ever

This is the worst invention ever in the Baby Land. Its the overly fancy nailclipper attached to a plastic 'holder'. I don't know who design this stupid thing- it's hard to see the tiny tooty nail behind those hedious thing.

So far i hurt my baby boy twice. Once when he was 3weeks old and i swore i wont touch it again. But my tommee tippie nail manicure set was nowhere to befound. So i used it again, tonight. Thinking it won't hurt my 6months doll. I was wrong. Terribly wrong. So yaaa, i post a midnight complain about this worst nail clipper. I even attach the picture to make it clear: don't buy this.

Poor Mika. Mummy is very sorry sayang. Luckily he's asleep. Hope the pain will go away next morning.

1 comment:

Cimas Tc said...

Saya pun beli ni jugak dulu. Mmg susah nak guna dgn benda plastik biru tu..huhu..tapi mummy mika boleh tanggalkan plastik biru tu. Then guna cam biasa..sy still guna sampai anak ke-2, alhamdulillah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...