Saturday, September 29, 2007

romantic getaways

months ago i was entering the moment where i really need a good romantic pangs... but nobody wants to entertain me.. up to the point that i beg my housemate to go watch 'love is cinta', then i realize it's no use of depending on others for the sake of my 'emptiness'. so i went book hunting, no, not the thick novels, i need a quick fix, so i bought a cheap Japanese comic,. ahhh shweet... smooching and drama and more smooching...
but the story plot is too cinta monyet... so i bought another cheap paper back novel, tajuknya 'cinta sehidup se mati', its a japan-bahasa translation novel, 'a bad translation piece', said shila, (she is taking the translation class this semester). oh. who cares... i began reading, get a few mix up because of the names... i flip to the cover again, at the corner is the English tittle : 'autumn in my heart'... oh! and so i continue reading... a difficult reading.. (because of the language)...
i gave up the book 2 days later and start searching for more romance, i was calculating on buying DVDs then i remember my Kyle XY season 2 that i haven't watch.. so the episodes began.. it was an obsess watch. . love and more love stories in this second seasons, just what i need. until now, I'm satisfy with my Kyle movie... when I've finish indulging, the romance hunting will continue..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...